Want to know more about how to write effective, compelling economics stories? Check out the following resources for some additional recommendations.
- The Financial Writer’s Stylebook: 1,100 Business Terms Defined and Rated
- This book, by Chris Roush and Bill Cloud, defines many of the terms and concepts used in business journalism, and includes recommendations for word usage.
- Beat Basics, by Veteran Business Journalists
- This book, compiled by Donald W. Reynolds National Center for Business Journalism, provides guidance for writing about a number of economics and business topics, including agriculture, energy, manufacturing, banking, real estate, retail, and transportation.
- How to Write Better Business Stories
- This web article offers 6 tips for more compelling business stories.
- Next Section
- About Us (About)